Women are willing to sell their souls to the devil to stay young as long as possible. By the looks of them, some of the young ladies did just that. It is their choice, genetics and/or conscious attitude to care. Let's enjoy them and think about ourselves. To fight the signs of aging, you need to know your enemies by their eyes. This will let you know when it's time to rejuvenate your face.
Signs of aging
The first, and sometimes the only, thing we attribute to the signs of aging are wrinkles. But these criteria are too global. You can see that the skin longs for a restart much earlier than the appearance of wrinkles, crow's feet and other "charms". The faster you act, the more likely you are to turn back time.
It is worth paying attention to anti-aging procedures if:
- the skin has lost its elasticity, it is less elastic, the oval of the face is swollen;
- shallow mimic wrinkles appear in the corners of the eyes, near the mouth;
- the skin does not look fresh, grayness, dullness appears;
- foci of acquired pigmentation are visible, which are not related to ultraviolet rays;
- there is a suspicion of hyperkeratosis of the skin, which is characterized by thickening.
As for the last sign, facial hyperkeratosis is a serious problem. The pathology is associated with rapid cell division and disruption of their desquamation. As a result, the update does not work as it should. In addition to thickening, the coating becomes less stretchy, there are problems with elasticity. How should we act to normalize cell renewal without damaging the skin - apply ascorbic acid, use vitamin A or tretinoin? It is better to choose modernity, safety and efficiency. This requires laser facial skin rejuvenation by a cosmetologist.
Laser facial rejuvenation
Why is laser peeling used in the treatment of hyperkeratosis? When such a problem arises, a person needs only a soft, gentle impact. A very aggressive acid treatment will only do harm. Which laser peel should you consider? If there are problems with the desquamation of dead cells, then carbon peeling is necessary. A carbon amplifier is used for its implementation.
The high degree of penetration of the rays will start the production of collagen and elastin. It turns out that the device fights both scales, tubercles (layering of dead cells) and wrinkles. Carbon peeling will remove acne, rosacea. Fractional facial skin rejuvenation is performed with a CO2 laser, the latter being inferior to the neodymium one.
Advantages of neodymium laser:
- it is used to solve a wide range of problems, including tattoo removal, and does not cause serious damage;
- neodymium laser rejuvenation can be done at any time of the year, even in summer;
- no spots, burns or bruises appear on the skin, maximum - redness;
- it is easy to operate, even a novice cosmetologist will cope with the device.
The neodymium laser will delight you with the fact that it will give the skin elasticity by triggering the synthesis of collagen and elastin. It will return an attractive shade to the face, smooth wrinkles and cope with various types of hyperpigmentation, starting with moles, age spots and ending with tattoos. Carbon peeling - and without the layering of dead cells or rosacea with acne. Just beautiful, clean, rejuvenated skin. You are beautiful with a neodymium laser!